1. It is imperative to use a sunscreen with an SPF of at least 30 and avoid direct sunlight for at least one week.
2. Patients with hypersensitivity to the sun should take extra precautions to guard against exposure immediately following the procedure as they may be more sensitive following the procedure.
3. Strenuous exercise should be avoided for 48 hours.
4. Skin may appear slightly redder than usual for about 1-2 hours after the treatment. If neck and chest are treated, the redness may last slightly longer.
5. Sauna and swimming should be avoided for 4-5 days.
6. Keep the skin of treated area clean. When cleansing the face, do not scrub and do not use a wash cloth. Use a mild cleanser.
7. After cleansing your face, apply an appropriate moisturizer recommended by your technician for 4-5 days and as often as needed to relieve any dryness.
8. Use only approved or recommended products on skin during healing.